Being a locally owned and operated company, we pride ourselves on our existing reputation and endeavour to ensure we continue to be a market leader in Double Glazed windows
By Following our Care and maintenance guide your windows and doors have a structural guarantee warranty for 10 years and a hardware warranty of 2 years from installation.
The extent of the warranty is limited to defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period of ten (10) years from the date of practical completion, subject to the following conditions:Moving parts which are subject to wear as part of normal use are guaranteed for a period of two (2) years from the date specified above.
- The product must be installed and maintained in accordance with Jason Windows installation and maintenance recommendations, and the relevant Australian Standards (standards.org.au).
- Manufacturing standards and tolerances are not deemed defects.
- The customer must not carry out any remedial work to allegedly defective products without first obtaining the written consent of Jason Windows to do so.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse or neglect.
- Colour variations or shades that may occur with powder coat or anodised finishes.
- Products that have not been maintained in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions specified by Jason Windows.
- Products which have been supplied according to a required specification, where such specifications are subsequently determined as inappropriate.
- Products that have been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar.
- Products which have been supplied but not installed in accordance with the requirements of the National Construction Code.
- Products subjected to corrosive environments.
- To the extent permitted by law, any consequential loss arising from defective or faulty products supplied by Jason Windows Pty Ltd.